Learn More About Our Terms & Conditions Policy
Cancellation Policy & Refund Policy:
- Hop-On Hop-Off Shuttle and all tours are non-refundable less than 24 hours before start time.
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation for all tours.
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.
- No-shows will be charged the full price.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. If/Once you agree, the file is then added and the cookie helps to analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.